Friday, October 12, 2012

fresh friday

Well hello.

How have you been?

I have never been busier in my life.

I do not understand how it is possible to be this busy.  I could never stop working and still have stuff to do.  However, I am so happy to be a Professor.  As busy as I am, I really love what I am doing.

Rebecca was in Lewisburg last week and we started working on a paper and moving forward with some other research.  I am so happy and lucky that she came.  It gave my scholarship a good kick start and it was just really great to have her here!

My in-laws were also here over the weekend and it was amazing to see them! 

This week I have just been trying to catch up with things.  I gave an exam yesterday, which means that I have 50 exams to grade this weekend, along with 25 labs and 20 quizzes.

Before I forget, I made these pumpkin cookies and they were amazing.  The salted caramel sauce is b.a.n.a.n.a.s.  Make them.  And then you also have about 1.5 cups of salted caramel sauce leftover to put on vanilla ice cream, or bananas.

Here are some pictures from the week:

The moon was out yesterday morning as I walked into school.

At least I have a beautiful view of fall from my office.

Sharon brought me this, fresh out of Brian's oven last Friday.
That was a tgif moment!

Deeley in the cubby.


Missing Olivia like crazy....Thanksgiving!

Have a good weekend.

So Long!

No comments:

Post a Comment