Friday, October 26, 2012

fresh friday

Sorry for missing last week.  I taught 5 classes last Friday and writing on the blog just did not happen.

I have had yet another busy week, but the end is in sight!!  I am finishing off the 10th week of the semester today which means I am 2/3 of the way through!  

And what is even more exciting, as Olivia reminded me yesterday, is that Thanksgiving is in less than a month and Christmas is in 2 months!

And then speaking of holidays, yesterday was my husband's 29th birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEV!

We went out for dinner and Devin got an apple pie.  Tomorrow I am going to make him a special birthday dinner and some chocolate chip cookies.




Just another busy week ahead, but MY DAD IS COMING TO VISIT!!  He is going to stay for a few days and help us with some projects around the house.  Bridget, you will be missed, but hopefully you can make it down soon!


Well, have a great weekend!
So Long!

No comments:

Post a Comment