Friday, November 2, 2012

fresh friday

Very quick post today, I have lots to do this morning.

It has been a long week, but my dad is here which is awesome!   It is amazing to see him, and not only that, but he is so helpful with things around the house.  We are so grateful for all of the work he is doing.

So, that hurricane happened.  We are very fortunate that things were relatively calm here.  I mean it rained a lot and there was plenty of wind, but no serious damage, very few people even lost power.

Halloween also happened.  It was like 45 and sprinkling around here and that made for zero trick-or-treaters.  Could you imagine in Buffalo if 45 degrees and some rain kept people from trick-or-treating?  They might as well just cancel Halloween altogether.  This is the first year that I did not dress up whatsoever.  Sort of sad.

They released our faculty profiles.  Have a look!

I just have some pictures to share from the week.

All of Liv's friends say that Tony looks like Cake Boss,
so I had to get this pictures and send it to her.

My Frankenstein pumpkin for the Frankenstorm.

Growler of Souther Tier Pumpkin from my dad.
It is sooooo good!

The beautiful sky this morning (does not look like that now).
Have a terrific weekend everyone!

So Long!

No comments:

Post a Comment