Friday, September 14, 2012

fresh friday

Another week has somehow gone by and I really do not have that much to report.

I was at school for 12 hours on Wednesday.  I gave an exam yesterday.  Now I have 50 exams to grade this weekend.

Tomorrow we are going to a department picnic at R.B. Winter State Park which is supposed to be beautiful, so that should be fun.  I am making brownies!

Tomorrow night we are going to see the Ninety Miles Project at school.  I am looking forward to going to a concert, it has been awhile.

Sunday will hopefully be what it was intended for, a day of rest.

I hope that you all have an amazing weekend, and I am still waiting for your visit to Lewisburg...

Before I forget, this was pretty awesome to come home to yesterday:



So Long!

No comments:

Post a Comment