Friday, September 7, 2012

fresh friday

Happy Friday Everyone!

Not much new to share.  As my dad often says, "no news is good news."  We are just plugging along, trying to make our way through our first semester at new schools.  On one hand, it is hard to believe that it has been 2.5 weeks already, but on the other hand, I feel like it has been forever.  I give my first exam next week...the students couldn't believe it either.


I want to again wish my husband a very Happy Anniversary - you are the love of my life.

Just for fun, how about some pictures of the girls???  They are really starting to settle in at the new house.

She is not supposed to do this and she knows it.

Yes that is extremely high off the ground.

This was very silly.

They are liking the new chair.

Of course, a picture of Deeley sitting like a dude.
Have a fabulous weekend!

So Long!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Love the update and photos :) ForestWind Siberians

    ReplyDelete