Friday, April 13, 2012

fresh fridays

un joyeux vendredi!

1.  Another week closer to my defense…

2.  Another week closer to graduation!!!

3.  We had such a nice time being home last weekend for Easter.  We got to spend a lot of time with our families and with our amazing friends.

Here are some egg pictures.


4.  I said last week that I was going to take a picture of each of my meals while I was home.  That turned out to be as my sister would say "an epic fail."  I took one picture.  Of the best meal.  My Mammoser's wings.


5.  I watched "Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23" for one reason and one reason only.  The Beek.

6.  I am making myself clean the apartment tonight while Devin is at Butler rehearsal. Fun.

7.  This is one of my favorite pictures of us in a long time. 


8.  Nick Offerman, aka Ron Swanson is coming to do stand-up on Thursday!!  I am so unbelievably excited!


9.  I think this is my new favorite food blog.

10. I got blood taken yesterday.  I alway treat myself to an iced mocha after.  I spent some time working on my defense slides while enjoying it.


11.  Deeley decided that she wanted to sleep in the little house in the kitty tree for the first time in three years.


12.  Then Janey decided she had to do it too.


So Long!

No comments:

Post a Comment