Thursday, April 26, 2012

fresh fridays

HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY MY FRIENDS!!

1.  Can you tell that I am a happy girl?

2.  I defended my thesis on Monday and it is one of the greatest feelings in the world!  

3. The weather was miserable and raining and cold.  But at 8 pm after a crazy emotionally amazing day, I looked out the window, and was treated to this:


4.  I cannot believe that 6 years later, I actually have my PhD. 

5.  Well, I do not have it just yet.  I still need to get in the final draft of my document for the final signature from the Dean.  My goal is to have this done by next Friday. 

6.   Next fresh friday, I may suggest that you refer to me as Dr. Flynt from now on.  Just saying.

7.  I am officially the first person to ever bake for their defense.  I made brownies and banana snack cake.  I needed to keep myself busy on Sunday.


8.  I spent the day after my defense cleaning the house.  It literally took me 6 hours and it is not all that clean.  I am seriously considering a house cleaner once we get our new place.

9.  Here are a couple savory recipes that I have saved for the week.  One and two.

10.  Here are a couple sweet ones. Un et deux.

11.   I made homemade spaghetti parm, Chef's style on Wednesday.  Yum!


12.  The girls being cute (separately).



I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend!  We have some big plans for the weekend that I will share next Friday.

So Long! 

No comments:

Post a Comment