Friday, May 25, 2012

fresh fridays

1.  I am not sure how it is Friday again.  Teaching every day makes the days fly by.

2.   My class is great.  I love teaching undergrads.  I guess I got into the correct profession.

3.  This weekend was amazing!  I still cannot even believe that I have a PhD.  It doesn't seem real.

4.  I am wondering when I will stop getting a goofy grin on my face any time someone calls me Dr. Flynt.


5.  I have a lot of pics to share with you this week.  Here are some of Liv and me.  (sisters <3)



6.  Dearest Olivia, when you send me pictures of yourself, they go up on the blog!  Love, Ab


7.  I am so thankful for my family coming out to spend graduation weekend with me.  I had an incredible time!  This was my celebration dessert.


8.  This was Livs.


9.  Speaking of desserts.  I have to thank (or blame) one of my new colleagues, Pam, for introducing us to this gelato.  It is sinful.


10.  Still on food.  We finally got out to Pusadee's Garden for Thai.  The little outdoor area is so beautiful.  As is Devin.


11.  Heading home this weekend for some more graduation celebration!  So excited to see even more friends and family!!!

12.  The girls hope you have a very nice Memorial Day Weekend!



So Long!

No comments:

Post a Comment