Friday, June 8, 2012

fresh friday


1.  Somehow another week has come and gone.  This summer is going very fast.  I am halfway done with my course as of today.

2.  Last weekend was another intense one.  We had our house inspection which fortunately went well.  We are so excited and hope that everything works out and this is really our first home!!

 Here is a sneaky peak:


3.  We also had a really nice time in Lewisburg.  We got to explore Williamsport a little bit which is the "bigger" town about 25 minutes away.  They have a beautiful Wegmans.  It made me very happy.

4.  We found this neat restaurant located down this awesome alley.  Unfortunately it was raining.


5. Sunday was my 28th birthday!  My day started with breakfast at Deluca's and coffee from 21st street along with a little sun and Devin.  After that we went to see Snow White and the Huntsman.  It was pretty good.  Not as good as I thought it was going to be.


6.   My mom and Liv and Tony met me at Ross Park Mall for lunch and some shopping.  It is not the right season for professor wardrobe shopping.  I did however (fortunately or unfortunately) find out that Kate Spade dresses fit me very nicely and I got a beautiful LBD to wear for some special occasion.

7.  My birthday also consisted of a double rainbow while I was driving, a new zippy from lululemon (a great birthday present from Devin), a blueberry mojito, a huge bowl of mussels and some flourless chocolate cake.


8.  My mom also bought us our first new thing for our home.  A navy throw for the living room from Crate & Barrel.

9.  Actually, we bought another new thing for our home.  The girls were just as excited as we were.


10.  I made one of the cutest things that I have ever cooked this week.  It was a frittata with shitakes, green onions, red peppers, spinach and aged cheddar cheese.  The kicker however, was that I made them in large muffin tins so we each got an individual cute little frittata!


11.  My beautiful sister is going to senior prom tonight.  I will try to share some pictures next fresh friday.  She is going to look like a princess!!

12.  Finally some cute pictures of the girls.

Janey hermit crabbing my backpack.

Loving the girls napping together.

And watching the birdies out their window in the morning.

Have a great weekend!  We are looking forward to a relaxing one at home with some exciting TRUE BLOOD on Sunday!

So Long!

No comments:

Post a Comment