Well, really lets just show pictures.
Here is the list of what I made:
1. Holiday Biscotti
2. Dried Cherry and Chocolate Biscotti
3. Toasted Coconut Shortbread
4. Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
5. Oatmeal Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies
6. Peanut Butter Cookies #1
7. (Puffy) Peanut Butter Cookies #2
8. Toasted Coconut, Toffee & Chocolate Chip Cookies
9. Fudge Brownies
And before the pictures, a few notes.
1. The holiday biscotti are really Christmas to me. I only make them for Christmas and so when I have the first one, it always brings back amazing memories. These are also a huge crowd pleaser. I get asked for them every year.
2. This is the first time that I have made these. I wanted to make a 2nd type of biscotti because my nephew is allergic to pistachios and it is not fair that they never get biscotti. This ended up more of a traditional biscotti than the holiday biscotti (read drier). Good flavor though. Definitely needs to be dunked in coffee.
3. These are all butter and coconut. Yum!
Note: I rolled the dough out between two sheets of wax paper. It was a tip that I read somewhere. It really helped from keeping the dough stick to the counter and the rolling pin.
4. These are my everyday favs. I have talked about them before. I made a double batch because I knew people would like them.
5. These were a little redundant after #4. The only addition really was pecans. I wanted to make oatmeal cookies for my mom though, and I know she enjoyed them. I think she ate at least a dozen in one night.
6. & 7. My dad loves peanut butter cookies. I normally just make peanut butter blossoms which are always awesome and delicious. I decided this year however that I read so many great food blogs with recipes for peanut butter cookies, so I should try something new. I couldn't decide which one to make, so I made both. #6 is a harder, sugarier cookie with peanut butter chips and chocolate chips. #7 is this puffy, fluffy peanut butter cookie with chocolate chips. I know that Devin and I vote for #7, but I will have to ask my father which he likes better.
8. Remember a few weeks ago when I said that the chewy chocolate chip cookies were the best cookies I have ever made? Well, I stand corrected. These are the best cookies that I have ever made (according to me). The are cococnutty and gooey from all the toffee and so amazingly delicious. Definitely my new favorite.
9. I needed an excuse to make these brownies again, so why not Christmas brownies? I know Devin appreciated it and he has eaten most of them. They really are such good brownies.
Ok onto the pictures. I didn't really take too many. I definitely missed things, a lot of things, but I hope you enjoy them. Also, Devin fashioned an addition for my kitchen counter. I don't think I could have gotten through everything without it; it was priceless for me.
How did your cookies turn out?